Tuesday, August 28, 2007

How Very Helpful...








Don't you love getting help? It rained all morning, so Katie and I did the laundry and finished the tomatoes and the pickles. It took her about three minutes to get up the side of the washing machine. Don't cha love our creepy basement? You look up and see tons of cobwebs...CREEPY!
Mike is actually a great help in the kitchen. He runs the sieve for juicing the tomatoes. The canning process doesn't take all that long, its the prep work that takes forever.
Is there a untensil or gadget you just love? The one you reach for every time when you are working on a meal or cake. I love my crinkle cutter. I got it from pampered chef. I use it for anything thats firm enough to cut. I have had mixed results with pampered chef. Some of the stuff I love, and some is junk. You could get the same thing at the dollar store for a quarter of the price. I have to stop at the flea market and check out any new arrivals, hmmm...

1 comment:

Tess said...

My favorite kitchen utensil is my ultimate slicer!! I love that thing!! A close 2nd would be my food chopper! I love pampered chef! I have had good luck with the products that I have.