Monday, September 3, 2007

Look at all of This...





Look at all of this! I now have pickles coming out of my ears. I have made Peach Conserve, Strawberry Rhubarb Jam and Dill Pickles. I don't like Sweet Pickles, so I don't make them. No one has complained in our house, so I don't mention the absence. The Peach Conserve is a fancy way of saying the jam didn't firm up yet. So until it does, its conserve. I still have another pot of tomato juice waiting for a few more tomatoes to ripen for the pasta sauce. I don't like spagetti sauce from the store in my lasagne. Cuz' them it tastes like funny spagetti with weird cheese. Take a look at the rest of it below...

3 comments:

Tess said...

My goodness lady, that is a ton of stuff!! You are way to ambitious!! I am no Betty Crocker, so I can admire your hard work! I wouldn't have a clue where to start!!

Brightmeadowfarms said...

You have been busy, busy! It looks great, and congrats on your daughter's win.

I stopped by to let you know about a contest on my site, http://brightmeadowfarms.blogspot.com/2007/09/contest-apple-pie-border.html

TA Carbone said...

oh you are so lucky to have this talent. Everything looks Yummy

TA
http://carbonescorner.blogpost.com