Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Day Off..."Sigh"












Not me! I couldn't be so lucky. Ghel Company has the rest of the week off. This is how Mike is spending the day.
Katie is modeling the lovely Kingdom dress I made for Breanna. As you can see I made it two sizes too big. I would just keep it for Katie but she doesn't like the print, it isn't pink. The print is of a kingdom with a castle and Rainbows all over it. She let me know for the duration of the picture taking she wasn't going to wear it for the day. I think I can alter it quick for Breanna to grow into. I am going to hem it up a few inches and add a sash to tie in the back. Wowzer what a day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

such a nice blog.


berto xxx

simple~needs said...

love your blog! i hope you dont mind if i add you to my favorites.
kim

Bramblemoon Farm said...

I love the dress, and I don't think it really looks too big. I like the longer dresses on little girls. You can never figure with kids. One year I told my mother-in-law I was SURE my daughter would love a knit poncho, so she made her one and she never wore it. Arrrggggggg... kids!